Friday, March 23, 2012

The Big 5!

Ahhhhhh!  Joe turned 5 last month!  I can't believe it.  He will start kindergarten in the fall and I am freaking out...just a little....but I'll be okay, thanks.
A couple weeks before Joe's birthday we took a trip to Dallas to see Luke's sisters and their husbands and a new cousin for Joe!  Baby Wheatly.  We love her.  We also went to a Shark exhibit and the aquarium.  If you haven't yet been to the Dallas Aquarium I highly recommend it!
While we were in Dallas Luke's awesome and talented and pretty sister, Mary Kathryn(Wheatly's mommy) took some family pics for us!



 At the Shark Exhibit!  Joe's favorite part was getting a shark tattoo on his arm!


 Touching the shark that was being dissected.
 And birthday party!  These are in no particular order...
Joe showing off his blue mouth from his blue cupcake.

 Putting together birthday presents.  Mostly Legos, which Joe still loves!
 Joe shared his birthday party with his best friend, Hudson.  They are 10 days apart and Luke and I are good friends with Hudson's mommy and daddy.  We are so thankful for their family!
 And of course it was a Lego party!

 Joe's mama and Hudson's mama.




No comments:

Post a Comment