Friday, January 13, 2012

Holiday Post!

We had such a fun yet busy Christmas!  We went to Boise, Idaho to be with my family and had a great time!  The couple weeks before Christmas were pretty busy so it was nice to get away together and relax.  I'm so thankful that we are able to travel to be with my family.  It's not alway easy for Luke to leave work, even over holidays.  So I'm thankful he makes that sacrifice for us!
Above: Joe "singing" in the kids Christmas program at church.  Below:  Luke and Joe got to open one present before we left for Boise.  Luke got a new jacket and Joe got Star Wars legos!
Joe had sooooo much fun playing with his cousins!  Here he is with my two nieces, Leah in the recliner and Jayden sitting by Joe.  They wanted to be comfy while watching cartoons.

With his sword, made by Jayden, and his map.  They were playing something...

Joe and Jackson playing the piano.

This might be the only picture I got of Jackson's face!  That boy does not like to be still for pictures.


Luke and me after our awesome anniversary date!  6 years, woot!  I love him, even when he has a star on his head...

This is my Gma's cat, Lucky.  I'm not kidding when I say he is FAT!

Uncle Jay, Mary's hubs, reading to the boys.

Jayden, 7 and Leah, 2.  I love them.


See what I mean...

Cool Darth Vader mask that talked and did the breathing.  Thanks, Aunt Sally!

Unce Luke, the bedtime story reader.

And, Christmas day!

Ummmmm...thanks, Mom.

Leah with that baby I got her. 

I really enjoyed cooking Christmas dinner with my Mom!  It was soooooo good!

Back in Midland and we had Christmas again with some of the Dunns.  Luke is playing with his remote control helicopter from BIL, Keith.  Way to go, Keith!  Way to go.

Light Sabre from Aunt Ashlee! 

We got him a bunch of Star Wars legos and yes, he is eating breakfast looking at the boxes.

Just looking and probably imagining how he will play with them.

And here's the loot!

Playing Star Wars legos while watching Star Wars!  Pretty funny.
This first video is Luke and Joe going down the big slide at Monkey Bizness and the second is self-explanatory.

1 comment: